Interesting note from reader Axel:
Given the current state of our society where the victimization of women by men is deemed fact, irrefutable and sacrosanct, I had the following thoughts:
(1) Most women use cosmetics to make them appear young and beautiful so they can attract male attention.
(2) Some of those cosmetics are anti-wrinkle gels made from foreskins. You read that right. A portion of a vital organ is forcefully taken from baby boys with neither good reason nor their ability to personally consent, and some of those foreskins end up helping cosmetic companies get rich from the female desire to sexually attract a male.
(3) Most women claim, to varying degrees, that men objectify women.
(4) Surely some of the women who use parts of stolen penises so they can attract male attention claim that men objectify women.
And, that, Pierce, strikes me as a delicious, cruel irony.
To keep this note on point with your blog:
(5) Surely some of the women who use parts of stolen penises so they can attract male attention falsely accuse some of those same males whose attention they've attracted of rape.